Hi,
  This is Sunitha from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

  Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

  Title                       :         Java Developers

  Duration               :         6+Months

  Location                :         Wilmington, DE

  ************ Please only send candidates with Green card or US
Citizen************

  Job Description &Required Skills:

  Must have UNIX background