Java developer      (Need Locals) (F2F Need after PS)
Boston - MA
6 Months
Max $40/hr
Professional Experience:
About five years of Professional Experience in IT performing analysis, coding and testing of various applications.
Three years of demonstrated ability in Design, Development and Implementation of Internet, multi-tier Client/Server applications and Intranet applications using J2EE, EJB, Java, JDBC, MDB, JMS, Web logic, XML, Struts.
Three years of working experiences in relational database programming including PL/SQL, Stored Procedure.
Experienced in working in tight schedules meeting deadlines.
Strong background in working with the client to define business processes and develop high-level functional Requirements.
Excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner and team oriented.
Continually provides value-added services to the clients through thoughtful experience, productive coding habits, and excellent logical aptitude and Communication skills.
Skill Set:
Programming - J2EE, Java, EJB, JDBC.
Database - Oracle PL/SQL.
Internet - XML, XSLT, _javascript_, HTML,.
Operating Systems - UNIX, Windows
Source Code Control - CVS
Key Responsibilities:
Served as key developer for design and development of VEC portal middleware APIs.
Collaborating with IT teams in getting the detailed technical requirements.
Develop and implement critical module independently.
Support unit testing, system testing, UAT and deployment.
Experienced on Business analysis, user requirement, and system design.
Strong oral and written communication
Your response would be greatly appreciated
Thanks & Regards,
Kristopher Irby
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Jobs & Resumes" group.