*Hello Friend,*

**

Please send the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Below is the requirement please let me know if you have any consultant,

Position: Senior

Client            : Pharma Industry

Location          : PA

Duration          : 3+ months

Rate              : 45-55/hr

Account Manager   : Prakash Tirmale

Time In           : 11:40AM

Resource Time     : 60min

No. of Positions  : 1

Need References   : 2.

GC / CITIZENS     : Preferred but not required.

*Pharma industry experience preferred*

*A technical programmer who can write new programs and perform maintenance
on existing programs. *

*Can also take business requirements and turn them into a working program
without specific written program specifications being provided. *

*Good with documentation. *

*Customer focused. *

*Excellent communications skill, both verbal and written. *

*Programming in Crystal Reports v10 or later, Oracle Database/SQL skills,
Labware LIMS v5 or equivalent LIMS experience, requirements *

*gathering, rapid prototyping and design are all essential skills for the
candidates. *

*Ability to speak and read Spanish fluently are desired for one of the
positions. *

*Candidates will be required to design, develop, test and deliver 6 highly
complex GMP reports within the timeframe alloted. *

*Other duties as required.*
Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Tirmale

Lanco Global Systems, Inc (LGS)
1 Independence Way, Suite # 210, Princeton, NJ 08540
Ph# 214-206-8914, efax: 678-868-2988, www.lgsglobal.com
AIM: dreamzkash

Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.