Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.
Position: SAP HR BI Reports Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Need a GC/EAD/Citizen only
Reports to the Technical Manager - Reporting to specialize in customization
and reporting. This individual will design, document, build and unit test
SAP enhancements, modifications, interfaces, customizations and reports as
required. This person does not have staff management responsibilities.
• Works with Functional Analysts and Business Analysts to clarify ambiguity
in functional specs.
• Develops and thoroughly documents enhancements.
• Works with overall IT teams to build efficient and concise processes.
• Ensures development work is properly tested.
• Ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
• Ability to plan and organize development work and deliverables.
• Ability to challenge/clarify requirements for development work to allow
for a simpler, more standard solution.
• Driven to minimize customization effort and pushing to leverage standard
• Ability to solve complex technical problems through research and technical
• Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences.
• 3-5 Years of experience in SAP BI and atleast one Implementation
experience in HR
• Experience in My SAP HR 2004 development environment desired
• 4 - 7 years experience in SAP ABAP Workbench / Development Environment.
• Skillful in developing and utilizing ABAP Programs, Function Modules,
RFCs, BAPIs, Dialog Programming, User Exists, BADIs, Call Transactions and
• Thorough understanding of ALV technology.
• 4 - 7 years experience in developing enhancements that are Unicode enabled
for use in a multilingual / multinational application (Localization &
Internationalization) would be preferred.
• 4 - 7 years experience with Security Components (Roles, Profiles, Standard
Authorizations, Structural Authorizations, Context Sensitive Authorizations,
etc.) would be a plus.
• 4 - 7 years experience with report development.
• 4 - 7 years experience in developing interfaces.
• 4 - 7 years experience with ALE, IDocs, XML, EDI, SOAP, Web Services,
would be a plus.
• 2+ years experience with Workflow would be plus.
• 4 - 7 years experience developing technical designs from functional specs.
• 3 - 7 years technical documentation experience - will be required to
define and write Technical Detailed Design Specifications (TDDS) in support
of the build solution
• 3 - 7 years experience in off-shore integration development model where by
developer written TDDS is sent off-shore for development and back to core
team for testing
• Able to work off hours when required.
• Experience with Mercury Test Director would be a plus.
Thanks and Regards!*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at