Hi All,

Pl find the below mentioned requirement & send me the suitable profiles with
Contact & Rate info ASAP.

Title: Performance Test Engineer

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 6 months

Strong Performance Testing engineer (need 3), proficient in Load Runner, who
has test lead experience, strong web app load testing experience, and SAP
experience (mostly in the FI, SPM, ATI modules – this is not an absolute
must)

*Regards,*

*Pavan Bandaru
EC Manage Inc
3155 Kearney Street, Suite: 170
Fremont, CA – 94538
Ph 510-269-4782 Fax 510 226 2726 E-Fax: 510-991-8999
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: **www.ec-manage.com* <http://www.ec-manage.com/>

*Note**:** **We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses
which might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience*