Hi Partners,

I am currently looking for Business Analyst at NY

If you have any body matching the below profile then do send me the
resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title : Business Analyst
Location : NY
Duration : 3-6 Months

Job Description :

Must be able to understand business requirements, strategies and
processes and understand the implication to system operations
Must be able to define SLA*s and drive to support them
Must be able to work with third party vendors, contracts
Must have advanced problem solving skills
Must have good verbal and written communication skills
Must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment
Must be self motivated, able to plan work effort and manage to the
project schedule andpriorities
Must be flexible, adaptable, & available for support during non-standard
hours
Must be able to proactively address issues

Sam
IT Recruiter
210-858-7417