I am currently looking for Business Analyst at NJ.
If you have someone then do send me your resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Title : Business Analsyt
Location: Jersey City
Duration: 3 months +
In this position, the BSA gathers, analyzes and documents business
requirements for the Catastrophic Modeling Application. The incumbent
will need to assists and supports several business organizations in
utilizing the Cat Modeling tools. The BSA will perform business process
improvement analysis. The incumbent serves as liaison between the user
groups and the third party Vendors, ensuring the best solutions are
developed for the business. This requires design sessions, business
requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, testing, systems
implementation and production support.
* Candidate should have 3-5 years of business systems analysis
experience or equivalent.
Masters Degree Preferred
* Experience with object-oriented analysis and the Capability
Maturity Model (CMM) methodology are desired
* Candidates must possess superior business analysis,
presentation, quality assurance and writing skills.
* Experience with Microsoft Office toolkit is required
o Work, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Understanding of SQL and the ability to develop queries
* General programming experience a plus
* Some Cognos or business reporting tool knowledge a plus
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills - ability to
understand impacts of simple to moderately complex requirements
* An understanding of Cat Modeling a plus, and Underwriting
* Proven experience in presenting ideas to key contributors
throughout an organization
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at