My client is looking for* MicroSoft* *BI Consultant *at *NJ *for a *6+
Months* Contract position .send me your consultants resume and rate ASAP

*Position: *MicroSoft BI Consultant

*Location: *Peapack, NJ**

*Job Description:*

The role of this person is to support MicroSoft BI related reporting &
analytics for Client Insight datawarehouse.

*Skills Required:*

·         Must have 5 + Years of experience.

·         Possesses excellent working knowledge in MicroSoft Analytical &
Reporting Services

·         Should have experience in BI performance tuning

·         Knowledge in MS Share Point, Performance Point Server is preferred

·         Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming is advantageous &

Ezen Computer Services Inc.,