Title: Metastorm Developer
45/hr...h1's are ok
Location: Montvale, New Jersey
Minimum 5 years experience with Web design (public and intranet/extranet)
and programming Proficiency in HTML, ASP.NET, C#, XML/XSL and strong
Microsoft SQL Server skills.
A minimum of 2 years implementation experience with Metastorm workflow
solutions including use of code behinds, ECL is a plus
Able to create functional requirement documents and technical design
documents from business requirements.
Able to plan and develop test cases for all levels of testing (Unit testing,
Integration testing etc.).
Ability to provide quality documentation of processes and code.
Positive attitude, quick learner, strong attention to detail, excellent
Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
• Responsibilities will include document management system
implementation, and testing.
• Design, develop and document any web services required
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize their work schedule to
maximize performance with little or no supervision.
• Work with Business Analysts and Architects to design & develop
functionalities that meet business requirements.
• Help coordinate and interact with different technical groups involved
in design, development, testing, implementation, and support.
• Help train resources in the ongoing maintenance and support of the
document management environments and any custom developed code.
Thanks & Regards Peter Smith Astoline Inc
Off:: 732-658-9252| Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at