- Understand overall project development life cycle and, under supervision,
may participate in all phases of the project.
- Research and analyze business problems, develop recommended solutions, and
formulate project scope and objectives for small to mid size projects.
- Perform technical and functional design of application systems, including
database and file design, screen navigation, validation, module structure,
restart ability, disaster recovery, error handling, timing and scheduling,
transaction documentation, and system security.
- Ability to work closely with other Walgreens IT teams and follow
development standards and documentation procedures.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Information Systems).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), coordination and people
- 3+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of
application software in Visual Basic 6.
- Experience with Active X is a must.
- Any knowledge of IVR applications would help greatly.
*****CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL OR ABLE TO FLY IN FOR A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW
ON THEIR BUDGET, ALSO MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECK****
Nihaki Systems Inc
Office No: 732-823-6575
Fax : 732-438-6973
346 Georges Rd, Ste#1,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at