Hope you are doing great today.
Below is a very hot requirement with one of our Clients If you feel any of
your consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status ASAP!!!
*Windows Systems Administrator *
*Location: Penn Plaza ,NY*
*Duration:6 months+ *
*Position Description: *
Summary: Provides Windows system administration support and also
application support to development/ QA and Production servers.
Install Windows Operating System (2000/2003) on Dell / HP Servers.
Apply operating system patches.
Operating system upgrades in the development / QA / production environments.
Active Directory administration.
Batch processing and automation scripting.
.NET and Application Center experience is required.
- Windows Administration (Windows 2000 / 2003) on *Dell/HP Hardware*
- Installing operating system patches.
- *SMS* administration and pushing various packages (custom and 3rd party)
to client systems.
- Active Directory administration.
- *Batch processing and automation scripting.*
- Storage administration, adding servers to *EMC DMX / Clariion arrays*.
Installation of powerpath and other EMC tools. Knowledge of Dell / HP RAID
controller configuration on servers.
- firmware updates to the servers
- Driver updates to the servers (as needed)
- System performance monitoring.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- knowledge and understanding of windows registry settings.
- Understanding of databases and making the required changes as requested by
- installation and configuration of the backup software (netbackup and
- Installation and configuration of:
- Knowledge of *Lotus notes* is a BIG Plus.
- messaging software.
- IBM MQ Series.
- *Symantec Antivirus.*
- monitoring software (*MOM agent, Big brother, nagios, HP Openview, Dell
*- Remote Server Administration (RDC, VNC, DameWare, HP ILO, DRAC.)*
*- Visual Source Safe and CVS.*
- apache, IIS and Tomcat
- FAST Search
- Unix (Solaris) & Linux (RedHat)
-*SAN Administration* on server side (Solaris and Linux) *configuring LUNS
-Knowledge of java is a plus
- some travel involved working in the data centers located in NJ and NY.
- Candidate need to be on a 7 x 24 rotational on call schedule for hardware,
OS and first level application support.
- *Project Management* experience will be a big Plus.
*Skills Required *
Active Directory (AD)
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-3952 Ext:203
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at