*HI Friends Greetings,*

*JOB TITLE: Senior Geico COBOL DEVELOPER*

* *

*DURATION:  LONG TERM*

* *

*LOCATION:  WASHINGTON DC*

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION;*

* *

*Here is the job description for the Geico COBOL Developer opening. .
Candidates must have strong communication skills along with solid
development experience.  Any experience in the insurance industry is a huge
plus.  The manager is ready to hire immediately so the faster you can get me
resumes the better.  Call me if you need to.*

* *

·        Senior level programmer analyst with 10 years mainframe experience
using: CICS, DB2, COBOL, and JCL.

·        Must be self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication
skills.

·        Under general direction, candidate will perform analysis,
programming, and testing of high complexity for the Client Systems.

·        Candidate must be able to work independently, have strong
interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment.

·        College degree or equivalent work experience is required*.** ***

* *

*Please call me if you have any questions.*

*Regards,*

 *Seshu*

*MetaPro IT Solutions*

*Ph: 913-660-0395*

*Fax: 913-234-4369*

*Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Website: **www.metaprousa.com* <blocked::http://www.metaprousa.com/>