We have an open position for *"Siebel/CTI Consultant  " at  Charlotte, NC
for 6+Months* . Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc RESUME

*Title       : Siebel/CTI Consultant *

*Location :  Charlotte, NC*

*Duration :  6+Months*

*Rate      :  DOE*

*Job Description: *

 Work in a team as well as individually in supporting the CRM applications.
Work involves supporting applications mainly implemented with Siebel,
Genesys and IVR.

*Siebel/CTI consultants must have the following: *

2+ years of Siebel/CTI configuration experience.

Must have a good understanding of Siebel Softphone.

Configuration and deployment experience on Siebel 7.5 & above

Implementation projects at least 2 of them with CTI.

Experience with GPlus adapter.

Good understanding of CTI framework with Genesys implementation.

Good understanding of Java technologies.

Good troubleshooting skills.

Ability to work well with others in a group.

Strong verbal and written communication skills

* *

*Please respond with Following Information: *

*First Name: *

*Last Name:*

*Availability-----: *

*Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder): *

*Contact Number: *

*E-mail Address: *

*Hourly Rate:*

*Re-location: *

*Current Location (Place & State): *

*Do You Give us the exclusive authirization to represent  you for this

CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

Ph: 248-522-6862

Fax: 248-538-8435