*Dear Job Seekers / Employers,***

Hope you are doing fine. Please find our personal invitation to view our
website. Register yourself on *www.lucidjobs.com* and activate your account

*Benefits of our website for Job Seeker:***

1)     Post resume for Free.

2)     You can enter your skills in my skills including location of your
place.

3)     We will generate the entire matched jobs exclusive for you in my jobs
sections from our vast database of job posting.

4)     You can initiate smart search by entering skills and location in
normal search.

5)     We have our own organic jobs posts and also links from all leading
job portals

6)     We have about 20,000 new job posts every day.

7)     Your contact details are very confidential and will be released only
to prospective Employers.

*Benefits of our website for Employers:***

8)     Post Jobs for Free on the Web

9)     Your posting will reach 1000's of aspiring Job Seekers

10)  You will get resumes directly to your email ID.

11)  You can share job posts with other employers in Corp 2 Corp Sections

12)  You can find Corp2Corp jobs from other employers who have sent their
jobs to Corp2Corp section

13)  Your contact details are very confidential and will be released only to
prospective employees / Employers. They can contact you through an email by
clicking on the apply link, even though we don't encourage you to keep you
contact details in the job postings it your wish to keep contact details but
we are not responsible for SPAM

Thank you and hope you will get some good candidates / good Corp – Corp
contacts from our website.

*Thanks and Regards:***

*Lucid Jobs Advertisement Team***

*www.lucidjobs.com ***

We respect your online privacy, we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience
caused by email, please reply with Remove in the subject, we will make sure
you don't get any more emails from us, thanks!!!