Hope you are doing great. . .
If you Have the perfect match for the below requirement then please forward
me their most updated
resume with best rate and the contact information.
* * * * For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (or) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * * * *
Job Title :- Sr. Oracle DBA
Location :- Orlando, FL
Duration :- 6-12+ Months
This role will be responsible for design and implementation of numerous
projects across the organization involving Oracle Database Technology from
backup and recovery, PL/SQL scripting, SQL Tuning and Database Tuning.
Database Architecture will also be required to help in the implementation of
other ancillary projects. Some of these responsibilities will include:
- Work with Business Analysts to clarify system requirements
- Document design for proposed solutions using RUP and UML.
- Work with Developers in mentoring an understanding of database structure.
The Oracle DBA should be a proven problem solver with good technical and
communication skills. The candidate must also be a team player and able to
accept guidance from existing Architects.
Skills and Experience Weighting
A = Candidate must have these attributes
B= Management strongly desire the candidate has these attributes
C = Management desires the candidate has these attributes
Skills Needed • A- Proven skills in Database Administration
• A- Proven skills in SQL & PL/SQL development and tuning
• A- Proven skills in Oracle 9i, 10g
• C- Proven skills in 11g
• B- Proven skills in working with JDBC Interface
• C- Proven skills in working with VMS
• A- Proven skills in working with Solaris UNIX
• A- Team player with excellent communication skills.
• B- Strong leadership skills
Knowledge and Experience Needed • A- Minimum depth of 7 years Database
• A- 5+ years experience of Oracle Database Technology
• A- 2+ years experience of Oracle Database Administration Experience
• A- Solid understanding of Data Model Structures
• A- Solid understanding of Backup, Recovery, and Database Creation Process.
• A- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• B-Development experience with Windows and UNIX (i.e. Linux, Solaris)
• B- Government and/or tolling industry experience desired.
• B- High-volume transactional processing, Oracle, J2EE, EAI experience.
• B- Implementation experience in a 24/7/365 development environment.
• A- Oracle 9i & 10g experience
• C- Experience with Sun Application Server (JES) advantageous
Responsibilities • Assist Business Analysts with requirements clarification.
• Develop prototypes and/or test scenarios, where appropriate.
• Deliver project implementation to specified standards and following all
methodology and coding guidelines
• Participate in testing, delivery and initial support of projects to ensure
a successful handoff to support staff
• Recommend to IT management changes to improve development process.
Measures of Performance • Evaluation from Project Managers on timely
delivery of assigned tasks
• Evaluation from Functional Manager on overall work quality and
effectiveness in the workplace
• Feedback from Design and Code reviews
• Customer satisfaction measures
• Satisfying or exceeding requirements development schedules and quality
Education and certifications • Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent
experience, degree in Computer Sciences preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical recruiter
Voice: 201 2550319 ext 263 | fax: 201 727 9296
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at