Greetings from Sareen,

Dear Partner:

Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your HOT LISTS. Thanks

SR DATA MODELER

DURATION: 12+ MONTHS

NEED SR. DATA MODELER - DALLAS, TX

SHOULD HAVE WORKED WITH DIMENSIONAL MODELING
EXPERIENCE WITH ORACLE AND LARGE DATA WAREHOUSES A MUST
EXPERTISE WITH ERWIN

PLEASE DO SEND ME THE RESUME OF YOUR CONSULTANTS WITH THEIR EXPECTED RATES.
FINANCE DOMAIN EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
RATE: 50/hr on C2C.

Sareen Nair

Sr. Resource Manager| ProSoft CyberWorld Group, Inc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
message.