Please let me know if you have any consultants for this position.

*Req #1:*

Position Title: *Oracle DBA*

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Duration: 7+ months

UPDATE: The project is looking for someone who has Application DBA
Administrator experience AND a Data Analyst. They are looking for someone at
the expert level of PL SQL.

UPDATE-The project is looking for the following:
1. Strong Data modeling skills
2. Strong PL/SQL skills
3. Ability to write Stored Procedures

ROLE: Oracle DBA

*Oracle 10g databse experience.
*Data modeling experience and abilities to design complex data models.
*Strong PL Sql skills
*Strong communication skills, abilities to work with client directly.

PREFERS: *Project prefers a local candidate to Salt Lake City. Abilities to
work with offshore is a plus.*
*Req #2:*
*Position Title: JDE Functional Consultant*
Location: NYC
Duration: 6 + months
*Prefer local candidates as there would be an F2F interview.*
*Required Skills:*
Sr JDE FUnctional consultant with version 8.11 or 8.12
Good communication skills needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Jitha Radhakrishnan

Vaptech Inc.

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.