*Hello Partners ,

*

*Greetings from Global Computer Products Inc

*

*We have the Couple of  requirements for the People Soft  on Different
Modules Please do thought the Job Description and   revert back to  with
100% matching profiles .
*

*
Send Profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Job Id 201#*

*Position : Peoplesoft Project Team, *

* *

*Location : Kansas *

* *

*Peoplesoft ERP *

implementation project for the "State of Kansas": 12 month contract with
option to extend, project total length 3.5 years so there are extensions
beyond our first 12 month work order. I can take US Citizens, Green Card
holders and H-1 visas are okay.

*START DATE AND INTERVIEWS IMMEDIATELY!!!*

*Job Id 202#*
*Position : Peoplesoft Purchasing Lead*

* *

*Location : KS *

* *

*Duration : Long Term Project *

 who has experience with Strategic
Sourcing and Catalogue Management and Peoplesoft Financials ERP
implementation experience. Must Must have 3-5 recent years with Peoplesoft
implementations.

*Job Id 203#*

*Very strong Peoplesoft technical generalist*

*Location : KS *

*Duration : Long Term *

* *

who has knowledge
of security, architecture, networking, etc. Candidate must have experience
with Peoplesoft implementations. Must have 3-5 recent years with Peoplesoft
implementations.

*Job Id 204#*
*Position :  Peoplesoft AP module Lead *

*Location : KS *

*Duration : Long Term *

*Rate : Best *

who has deep experience with
Peoplesoft ERP implementation and specifically the AP module. Must have 3-5
recent years with Peoplesoft implementations.

*Job Id 205#
*
*Position ;  Peoplesoft GL module *

*Location : KS *

*Duration : Long Term *

Techno Functional Analysts with at least 2
recent years focused on the Peoplesoft GL module for implementations.

*Job Id 206#*

*Position :  Peoplesoft AP module Techno Functional Analysts*

*Location : KS *

*Duration : Long Term *

*Job Description *

 with at least 2
recent years focused on the Peoplesoft AP module for implementations.

*Job Id 207#*

*Position :  Peoplesoft PO module Techno Functional*

* *

*Location : KS *

* *

*Duration : Long Term *

*Job Description *

 Analysts with at least 2
recent years focused on the Peoplesoft PO module for implementations.

Thanks & Regards..? * *
*Sandy** ***

Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM : *sandy.riex*
www.gcp-inc.com| <http://www.gcp-inc.com%7c/>

we do not believe this email is unsolicited. If
you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click on the link below
and press SEND: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
ubject = Remove_me. Please reply from the exact address to which this was
originally mailed to or provide the
address(es) to be removed.  Any inconvenience caused is regretted