Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218
Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in MO, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Job Title   : People soft HR*

*Location    : St Louis*

*Duration    : 3+Months*

***Rate         ** ** :  $50/hr MAX*

*Industry    :  Manufacturing*

*Interview   : Telephone*

Our client is currently implementing *PeopleSoft HR Self-Service (App
release 8.9, tools 8.46)* and is seeking a *developer to assist in
developing any required customizations for eComp Mgr Desktop and related
workflows. *

The ideal candidate would have the following experience/knowledge:

- Workflow Development - both types, 'Classic' and Template-driven/App
Package People Code (typically used in new/re-written modules, such as
- People Code (all types, including App Package)
- App Engine
- Menus / Components / Records / Fields

- Experience installing and enhancing the eComp 'Extension'.
- High level knowledge of all functional set up required for installation of
the extension.
- Base Comp, Variable Comp, eComp, and eComp mgr desktop modules.

ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Ph: 248-243-1218 || Fax: 248-565-2054