Hi,

My client is looking for* Oracle Spatial Developer *at *FL *for a *6+ Months
* Contract position .send me your consultants resume and rate ASAP

*Position: *Oracle Spatial Developer

*Location: *FL

·         Client interaction Requirement study Design/deve lop solutions in
Oracle Spatial using PL/SQL.Technical documentation.

·         Skills and Job Requirements Experience in PL/SQL Expe rience in
Oracle Spatial with PL/SQL Exposure to handle GIS data in Oracle spatial
Should be able to understand the requirements and design/develop solutions
with Oracle Spatial using PL/SQL Should be good in communication.

·         Adv: Exposure to Geographic Information System

--
Regards,

Santosh
(609)-945-3178