Hi,

My client is looking for* Webmethods Developer *at *CA *for a *6+
Months*Contract position .send me your consultants resume and rate
ASAP

*Position: *Webmethods Developer

*Location: *CA

·         Total IT experience of more than 4 Years with at least 2 years on
integration experience

·         Prior experience in using webMethods versions 4.x & 6.x ¡V minimum
of 2 years

·         Involve in coding interfaces using webMethods 4.x/6.x

·         Experience with technologies like Java J2EE and RDBMS (ODBC,
JDBC), Http, XML (XSD, XSLT) in establishing integrations using these
technologies. Additionally knowledge of mainframe integration is preferred

·         Experience / understanding of Service Oriented Architecture SOA
Job Role

·         Participate in Integration Architecture Solution and High Level
Design

·         Participate in preparing Detailed Design Specifications

·         Prepare Unit and Integration Test cases and conduct testing of
interfaces

·         Deploy developed solution in various environments, viz.,
Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Production Interact with
on-site/offshore teams, client and multi-vendors, Good Communication skills,
Gather requirements

--
Regards,

Santosh