Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Job Title: Senior Technical Writer*
Location: Mason , OH
Start: Immediately
Duration: through January 2009 with possible extensions

The work is administration, user and operations documentation for a web
based software application. Most documents will be delivered to customers.
There is also a need for detailed technical architecture, system flow and
design documentation for the product itself. This would be internal
documentation.  All candidates have a good technical background.
Principal Responsibilities:
. Develop, write, and maintain technical product documentation, along with
supporting materials relating to software packages.
. Prepare documents following standard guidelines for technical
. Work with leads and other seniors to develop and maintain documentation
quality standards within the group.
. Maintain and enhance information architecture of owned application(s) and
the supporting single-sourcing system(s).
. May act as a team lead.

Sam A.
MAQ Technologies Inc.
Ph:   847-805-9945 │Fax: 847-619-5166 │Cell: 630-401-9365
953 N. Plum Grove Rd, Suite D, Schaumburg , IL 60173
[EMAIL PROTECTED] │ www.maqtechnologies.com