Hi Partner,

I have a 8:30 am phone interview slot open for tomorrow, Friday, 9/12 for
this position, and it's a phone to hire!  I would like to get candidates
over to the Hiring Manager asap  Call me if you have any questions.

Let me know if you have anyone for this.  Phone interviews are scheduled for
tomorrow, Friday, 9/12 at 8:30 am PST.  They must have strong ERP and
backend testing experience (TOAD, SQL, data mining, etc).  Please DO NOT
just email me candidates, but send me those that you have already qualified
with the above mentioned skills.  I am specifically looking for someone with
Oracle Financials experience (A/P, A/R).

Location:  SJ, CA

Length:  6+ months

Start date:  immediate

Phone screens will be this Thursday or Friday from 8-10 am.  (30 minutes to
1 hour).  Phone to start.

Payrate:  $45/hr C2C.  Call me with any questions regarding rate.

This is a QA lead position for someone who is willing to get their hands
dirty.  They need to be a self-starter who is proactive and detail oriented.
They also need to have someone who is not planning on a taking a long term
PTO in the near future.  Working remotely from another country is not an
option. There is a time constraint on this, and they will be interviewing
candidates this week, and will make a decision quickly.

Here are some of the tasks that they will be working on.

*                 Act as test lead for Tax and/or project status meetings

*                 Escalate issues within the team and with our cross flow
partners

*                 Coordinate test meetings as needed - daily or weekly

*                 Develop and document Functional, Regression and Process
test cases (including data mining)

*                 Execute functional, process and regression test cases
during different test cycles.

*                 Prepare/Maintain Test Lab in  Mercury Quality Center (Test
Director)

*                 Gather data for specific tax requirements.

*                 Co-ordinate End-To-End testing with cross-functional
teams.

*                 Log defects in  Mercury Quality Center and escalate as
appropriate.

*                 Create reports from Quality Center

*                 Provide technical assistance as needed for other members
on the team as determined by the Manager or Project Manager.

*                 Attend weekly staff meetings

*                 Provide testing status updates - daily or weekly

*                 Assist with data mining via the back-end via TOAD (so
familiarity with SQL, SQL-Plus as well as Oracle table structures)

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.

Technical Recruiter