Job Description:

Title: .Net / BizTalk for RFID Developer

Location: Chandler, AZ

Contract Duration: 3 months +

Job Description:

Years of Experience & Expertise Level: Desire an someone with experience
with RFID and .NET Technologies

Project Description: Work with our client on an RFID POC (proof of concept)
team to create real-time visibility to create an automated, transparent and
integrated solution for chemical inventory through the entire supply chain.
This will provide visibility to details from supplier > distributor > Client
> consumption > distributor > supplier

Daily Responsibilities: Partner with our client's RFID (Radio Frequency ID
Tagging) team to create the necessary solution supporting the project
description above

Necessary Skills :

Working knowledge of the following software programs / development tools:
BizTalk, C#, SQL 2005, Bizalk for RFID, .NET, COM, MSMQ, XML, SOAP, IIS,
ADO/OLEDB, Visio, Source Safe, Concurrent Version Systems (CVS), Data
Modeling, Erwin, SQL Server DTS, VB Script, TSQL, C, Java Script

If any Queries please feel free to contact me @
Num: 732-623-9654

Also join me at
Google Groups -Corp2Corp-Reqs&Hotlists
Yahoo Groups - Corp2Corp_Sirisha

For more Recruiting Solutions and free Recruiting Tips, Visit:

Thanks & Regards,
Sirisha Choudary
"Dreams n Dedications are the simplest way to success"

Jobs & Resumes" group.