*Hi All,*

* *

*Greetings from KSOURCE INC !!!*

* *

*The client is looking for TIBCO DEVELOPER. Please do send me resumes with
contact details, current location as soon as possible:*

* POSITION                 :           TIBCO DEVELOPER*

* LOCATION               :           SAN ANTANIO, TX*

* DURATION               :           6 + MONTHS*

* RATE                         :           $OPEN*

Responsible for working on-site with Integration Competency Center (ICC)
team to understand integration requirements and participate in design.
Coordinate and manage the effort of 3-8 offshore resources that assist in
the design, development and support of enterprise integrations, primarily
using TIBCO development tools.

Requirements

* Solid experience with TIBCO BW 5.x, EMS, Hawk, XML Canon

* Working knowledge of XML, XSD

* Excellent organization, communication skills

* Experience coordinating the work of offshore resources

* Task prioritization and resource planning/capacity management

* Root cause analysis and resolution

Preferences

* IBM WebSphere MQ experience

* Java, Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) experience

* Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Core Java EE Patterns

* Knowledge of Web Services and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)

* Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)

* Ant, Unix shell scripting

This person would manage all BI / DW work.

Please send matching resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Warm Regards,

*ANAND*
www.ksourceinc.com
*KSOURCE Inc.*
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 201 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.