Hi Friends,

Please send me matching profiles.A prompt response shall be truly

Job title: Oracle BI Publisher

Location: NC

Duration: 6 Months

They have 2 positions where they want

1.       BI publisher and

2.       Oracle BI(Business Intelligence) with teradata

Thanks & Regards

Raj | ITCell, Inc
Technical  Recruiter
O: 214-295-6441 X 502 | F: 214-774-4854| E:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.itcell.net
| IM getrajnow2007                                   1300 W Walnut
Hill Ln Ste 257 Irving TX 75038

''Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered as   "Spam" as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In
order to not be in the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to
us with " REMOVE " either in the subject or in the mail body. Please
include all pertinent email addresses. Our apologies for any
inconveniences caused by this mail.''