Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant's
along with Rate, Availability, Contact Details, Current Location & Visa
Need Local to Phoenix, AZ
In-Person is Required
6 Months contract
The Job description is below
Responsible for making critical decisions pertaining to the database
architecture, deployment, control processes and procedures for
implementation of multiple database environments including Oracle 10g, 9i
and SQL Server 2000/2005. Knowledge of high availability consisting Oracle
RAC on ASM is required. Applicant should be able to coordinate tasks,
identify efficiency areas, participate with team to deliver deployment
strategies and document the same. Candidate needs to exhibit leadership and
participative qualities, to work independently and to help the team. The
candidate must also document the existing and newly developed environment,
develop efficiency processes. This is for a very dynamic and challenging
environment with large number of databases and user population. The
candidate will be working on primarily the financial applications, including
timekeeping, ERP and other related databases.
* 4+ years of Oracle (7, 8, 9, 10g) experience
* 2+ years RAC and ASM
* 2+ years of work experience in managing large multi-gigabyte
* 2+ years of Unix experience
* 2+ years of Solaris, Linux, or AIX, use of fiber channel and NFS
* 2+ years of database monitoring, performance tuning, backup &
recovery (RMAN and scripting), support and diagnostic tools is a must.
* Strong communication skills.
* On call rotation
* 2+ Years SQL Server 2000, 2005
* 2+ Years MSSQL Clustering
* Lawson experience
* Healthcare background
* Minimum Educational Requirements:
* Bachelor of Science or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum Certifications or Other Professional Credentials:
* Oracle Certified Professional desirable.
Thanks & Regards,
TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC
(A Minority Certified Company)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 214-257-0837 extn: 36
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.
NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at