Position: Weblogic Portal Developer

Location: Downers Grove, IL

Duration: 3 months

Pay Rate: DOE

Must be Locals to attend the F2F immediately

Job Description:

Project is the development of a new member portal for clients. Timeframes
are critical. Manager is looking for a high-end, heads-down,
consulting-esque individual that is a team player and doesn't have an
attitude (that's a quote). Manager is motivated to interview and make a

Job Requirements:

*       Web portal/BEA Weblogic Portal experience is an absolute must
*       Understanding of AJAX is a must
*       NET UI experience is a must
*       5+ years Java development/J2EE
*       Understanding of HTML/Javascript
*       Oracle backend

Thanks & Regards,

Andy Smith

Metasense Inc
NJ SBE/MBE/WBE Certified
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Tel. 856-626-3229

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees,
NJ and India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective,
high-value Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception
in 1999.

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by telephone or e-mail to sender and delete the e-mail from your
system. Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you and apologize for the same.

Jobs & Resumes" group.