Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Oracle Telesales--- Functional

Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Duration: 6 Months

 Job Description:

Full lifecycle 11i implementation experience with Oracle TeleSales (not
Documentation experience using Oracle AIM for all stages of implementation.
Experience gathering sales software business requirements.

Experience FUNCTIONAL configuration of Oracle TeleSales module to:
. Maintain customer and contact information
. View of business activities across operating units
. Lead and opportunity management
. Quote and order management
. Forecast management
. Event registration
. Collateral fulfillment
. Computer telephony integration
. In-bound and out-bound calling
Looking for people who have worked in live call centers and then learning
Oracle software.

NOT Looking for programmers who learned the functional specifications or
. Centralized access to work queues
. Work management tools that streamline sales tasks.
Create, execute and guide user community through test scripts.
Create materials and conduct training classes for end users.
Provide production support for warranty period after go-live.
Excellent, professional, client-facing, English verbal and written
communication skills.

Thanks and Regards!*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.