This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on Java
Developer Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   Java Developer

Location   :   Colorado Springs, CO

Duration   :  12 + months

Rate         :   $38/hr No Negotiable

Description & Skills

Looking for a senior level software developer with experience in Java
application development, SQL, JDBC, Struts in a multi-tier architecture.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with BEA's WLS, Tuxedo, CORBA,
Swing, and C++.

Candidate must have excellent technical and communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused