Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  9726463083
Dear Partners,
We have hot requirements In* PA*, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resume/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*SAP Time Management functional *

Duration: 6 months

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Description :

Understanding of SAP Time Management functional process.

Align with the global Time Management processes recently established in the
centralization of Time Management roles in the US.

Collect punch in and punch out time for hourly/salary employees. Converting
these according to pay policies set forth through Standardization.

Will be involved in harmonization of payroll policies, testing, relating
configuration requirements to IT staff for configuration, and documenting
processes through testing.

Must have excellent communication skills.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.smksoft.com

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.