Postion: SAP ABAP EDI Resource for our Direct Client
Length: 3 Months
Location: N Y
Start: ASAP
Rate: Open

· Strong EDI Skills
· Experience in mapping EDI to IDOC using EDI connectors
· Experience with EDI formatting and concepts
· IDOC Experience
· Experience in creating Mapping Documents
· Atleast 5 + years of experience with EDI
· Using 3rd Party Tools eg: GENTRON or INVOIS
· Should be able to write the Specs
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on
highly complex problems
· Ability to handle stressful situations and maintain composure under
· Demonstrated ability to handle and delegate diverse tasks and
project responsibilities across a diverse team and environment
· Excellent communication skills

Please get back to me with the following ASAP

Updated Resume:
Contact Details:
Rate Details:
Visa status:
Last 2 Professional References (VERY IMP):

While we try to respond to everyone personally, due to resume volume
we are not always able to do so. Candidates are selected; based upon
current requirement criteria and matching skill set. We wish to extend
our apologies up front if we are unable to contact you. We thank you
in advance for your time and consideration!

Guru Bobba
Blue Logic
ERP | CRM | Data Warehousing | Microsoft Technology
2323 South Troy
Suite #4-130
Aurora, Colorado 80016
303-755-2583 (Off)
303-568-0006 (Fax)

Disclaimer: This document is intended for transmission to the named
recipient only. If you are not that person, you should note that legal
rights reside in this document and you are not authorized to access,
disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such actions are
prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in this document
are not
necessarily those of Blue Logic Corporation. Notice is hereby given
that no
representation, contract, or other binding obligation shall be created
this email, which must be interpreted accordingly. Any
contractual rights or obligations shall be separately communicated in
writing and signed in the original by a duly authorized officer of the
relevant company

Jobs & Resumes" group.