Hello Business Partner,

Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is Our Hot List of My Excellent Consultants for your Requirements,
Availability immediate contact me for more information about the
consultants.

*HOT LIST OF SoftByte Technical Services Inc.,*

Send me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] call me on 732-518-2188 .

S.NO   Name     Skills Role  Current  Location Relocation Availability
 Overall Experience 1 S G .Net Developer NJ Open Immediately 7yrs 2 D I .Net
Developer Charlotte, NC Open Immediately 5yrs 3 K P  .Net ,C#,VB Developer
Dallas TX Open Immediately 6+ 4 M D C# Net Developer NJ Open Immediately 8+
5 K I .Net Developer Houston,TX Open Immediately 6+ 6 S W .Net Developer
Columbus,OH Open Immediately 6+ 7 A R  .Net Developer Atlanta GA Open
Immediately 7+ 8 V J BO Developer VA Open Immediately 7+ 9 R G Business
Objects Developer Auburn hills,MI Open Immediately 7+ 10 R J Business
Objects Developer Dallas TX Open Immediately 6+ 11 A N  ETL Developer
Developer San Jose ,CA Open Immediately 6+ 12 V K Datastage Developer VA
Open Immediately 6+ 13 L G Hyperion Developer NJ Open Immediately 6yrs 14 M
S Java/J2EE Senior Developer NJ Open Immediately 7+ 15 R B Java/J2EE
Sr.Developer/ Lead  MI Open Immediately  8yrs 16 UM Java/J2EE Consultant CT
Open Immediately 5+ 17 S V Java/J2EE Sr.Analyst NJ Open Immediately 8yrs 18
S K Java/J2EE Consultant Atlanta Open Immediately 8+ 19 S S Java/J2EE
Developer Trenton, NJ Open Immediately 6+ 20 A B Java/J2EE Developer Atlanta
Open Immediately 6+ 21 N   Mainframe, Cobol Developer NJ Open Immediately
12yrs 22 A K Mainframe, Cobol Developer Dallas TX Open Immediately 7 yrs 23
S M Oracle Developer NJ Open Immediately 5yrs 24 HR Oracle DBA NJ Open
Immediately 7+ 25 H C Oracle DBA Administrator CA Open Immediately 7yrs 26 V
L Oracle PL/SQL Developer NJ Open Immediately 6 + 27 P P Oracle DBA DBA NJ
Open Immediately 7+ 28 S J QA Analyst NJ Open Immediately 6+ 29 V L QA
Analyst Tester Atlanta Open Immediately 7+ 30 D N QA Analyst Tester
Charlotte, NC Open Immediately 5+ 31 P SAP Basis Administrator Fremont, CA
Open Immediately 6+ 32 H SAP BW Consultant Florida Open Immediately 6yrs 33
S R SAP FICO Consultant Atlanta GA Open Immediately 7yrs 34 D J SAP CRM
Consultant NY Open 3-4weeks 6+ 35 R SAP EP Consultant Fremont, CA Open
Immediately 7+ 36 S A SAP FICO Consultant Sunnyvale CA Open Immediately 7+
37 P C SAP SECURITY Consultant Fremont, CA Open Immediately 5yrs 38 X L SAP
SECURITY Administrator NJ Open Immediately 6+ 39 RNS SAP SECURITY &
COMPLIANCE Consultant NJ Open Immediately 10yrs 40 L X R Sql Server
Developer NJ Open Immediately 6+ 41 N T Sql Server Developer VA Open
Immediately 6+ 42 R M Sql Server DBA IL Open Immediately 7+ 43 V K Tibco
Consultant NJ Open Immediately 6+ 44 R J Seibel Developer Developer
Sunnyvale , CA Open Immediately 7+

Thanks and Regards,

John Victor

Soft Byte Technical Services Inc.

Sr.IT Recruiter || Direct @ 732-518-2188 || Fax @ 888-358-SBTS ||
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Visit Us ||

"Yesterday I dared to struggle today I dare to win