Hi,
  please let me know if you have any one for this.
   we need business analyst having 10+ y of exp with credit card as well as
financial

Location:  Detroit, MI

Duration:  12 months to start

Rate:  $45/hr C2C

*Skill Set (Information Technology Platform) ***

*Skill / Certificate *

*Skill Type *

*Experience (months) *

*Additional Experience *

*Min*

*Max*

Research and analysis

Required

120

--

Not Preferred

Credit Card Industry

Required

60

--

Not Preferred

PCI Compliance

Required

48

--

Not Preferred

Financial

Desired

60

--

Not Preferred

Software Development Methodology w/Agile

Required

60

--

Not Preferred

VISIO

Required

36

--

Not Preferred

SOFTWARE QUALITY STANDARDS

Required

60

--

Not Preferred

SOFTWARE QUALITY METRICS

Required

60

--

Not Preferred

SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE

Required

60

--

Not Preferred

EXCEL

Required

36

--

Not Preferred

*Job Description ***

*  *

Must have ten years of experience as a Business Analyst. Will work on a
major project in Credit and Collections. Must have strong background in a
financial environment and experience within the credit card industry. Must
have specific knowledge of PCI Compliance. Solid experience with complete
SDLC and well developed facilitation skills are imperative

--
Thanks and regards
   krish kumar