*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  703-953-1995***

* ***

*Dear Partners,***

*We have hot requirements In TX, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resume/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help***

* *

*ORALCE APPS TECH-FUNCTIONAL DESIGNERS/DEVELOPERS*

*Location: Houston, TX *

*Duration: 7+ months *

*Rate: $48/hr*

*Openings: 5*

*Sure Shot Closer *

The intent is for these designers to work on the Oracle design and then
transition to Oracle development to keep continuity on the team. *Need HR,
Benefits, Payroll and General Ledger resources in that order of preference*.

   - Strong preference to organizations that can package and provide the
   entire team.
   - Client is doing an R12 implementation, and R12 experience is preferred
   but not required.
   - *Need experience with Oracle Forms and Reports, PL/SQL, XML, BPEL** ***
   - *MUST have hands on experience with all RICE components** ***
   - *MUST have FLC Implementation experience *
   - Strong communication

Vinay
SMKSoft Inc
Vienna, Virginia 22182