Please do not submit me resumes without 3 BI full-lifecycle implementation
experience. Please send resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Requirement Details:
Job Title: Business Analyst.

Job Type: 6 Months

Client: - IBM

Rate: - Open

Location: Chicago, IL

Essential Skills:

1.      Experienced BA in the PBM industry (pharmacy benefits management),
industry languages, and Requirements gathering.

2.      Knowledge of industry reporting and analysis and / or experience
with PBM/Healthcare reporting very valuable.

3.      Need to have at least 3 BI full-lifecycle implementation experience.
Need business knowledge and facilitation skills in driving analysis of
reporting and analytics areas.

Kunal Lalwani

Accounts Manager || 770 666 5385 ||Fax @ 732-649-6487 ||
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Aerolink Technologies Inc ||  Chat: -
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Gtalk: - [EMAIL PROTECTED] ||  Visit
Us <http://www.aerolinktech.com/>

Business Partner with Zolon Technologies Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message and any
attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to
the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader
communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this
message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and
may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses
and defects. Aerolink Technologies Inc. will not be responsible for any
viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within
Aerolink Technologies Inc. or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that
e-mails are susceptible to change and Aerolink Technologies Inc. shall not
be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission. We respect
your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title
III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not
interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.