Hello,

This is Darren from 22nd Century Tech; we are working hands on hands with
lot of fortune 500 clients and federal clients in implementing lot of their
IT projects. For one of our Direct Clients in Austin, TX we are looking for
Web Developer.

Position: Web Developer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 11+ Months

Here is the Job Description:
            Years                Skills/Experience

4          Analysis and/or development experience in the full range of the
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes application design,
coding, testing, debugging, and application deployment.
2          Experience developing web applications using CSS, JavaScript,
ASP, ASP.NET, C# Net and .NET framework for IIS 5.0+.
2          Must have SQL skills with MS SQL server 2000 and/or 2005.
Required skills include understanding database structures, designs, and
development of stored procedures, and queries.
2          Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008.
Strong   Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of
all technical levels

Thanks & Regards,

Darren Parker
Technical Recruiter
22nd Century Technologies Inc
2nd Exec. Drive,Suite 230
Somerset New Jersey, 08873
Phone: 732-507-7963
Fax No: 908-573-5440
Fax No: 609-228-4044
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.tscti.com
Yahoo IM : darren_22ndcenturytech

(Minority, 8(A) & GSA Schedule 70 Company)

MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PARTNERS & MBE CERTIFIED

Note: We at 22nd Century Technologies Inc, respect your On-line Privacy.
Under Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this
email is unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or
lists, click on the link below and press SEND: UNSUBSCRIBE. Please reply
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or provide the
address (es) to be removed, or simply forward this email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] . Any inconvenience caused is regretted