*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on* **Letters Developer*, if you have any
consultants for below requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact
details. I really appreciate for your time and help.**

* *

Job Title: Advance Application -*Letters Developer*
Location: Southfield, MI

Blue Care Network (BCN)          Contractor Request
Role:             Advance Application - Letters Developer

Start Date:    ASAP
End Date:           4 – 5 Months

Letters Developer:

 5+ years of overall experience, minimum 3+ years of experience in
development required in the following areas:

       MS Word (mail merge, fields, formulas, letter formatting) required

       SQL required.

       Understanding of the Oracle and MS Access Databases required.

       Understanding and following SDLC methodology required.

      Experience with coordinating activities/timelines with multiple
projects required.

      Testing procedures including creating of test cases/scripts, test data
and validation of results required.

In addition to skills & abilities listed above include:

         Visual Basic preferred

         Healthcare experience preferred

         MEDecision CarePlanner Web Reflections experience preferred

         Excellent analytical and organizational skills required.

         Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.

         Excellent problem solving skills required.

Thank you,

 *With Regards,*

* Sampath.A*

*ReCache, Inc*

*contact:248-436 1972*

Fax: 248-565-2054

*www.recache.com* <http://www.recache.com/>

* *

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail*

*cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a*

*move link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing

*List reply to [EMAIL
* with "Remove" in the subject heading and your*

*email address in the body*