I have an urgent requirement for PeopleSoft HR Functional Analyst in WDC.
Need a Senior Functional Analyst to coordinate and facilitate the PeopleSoft
HCM v8.8 to v9.1 Upgrade, including fit/gap, defining & documenting
requirements, & other related activities in the area of HR, Benefits,
Benefits administration, eProfiler & eBenefits. The senior analyst will work
closely with Technical Project Manager to ensure the timeline milestones are
met and overall client satisfaction. The role is also responsible for
configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of the
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
* Requirements gathering and analysis
* Create Functional Specs
* Conduct requirements meeting with business users and provide leadership in
managing the user community
* Fit-Gap Analysis and Feasibility study
* Create Test Plans for PeopleSoft application
* Generic Managerial Skills : Ensure successful execution of Test Plans by
guiding QA resource(s)
* Manage the user expectations and technical team difficulties
* Extensive functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HR modules including HR,
Benefits, Benefits administration, eProfiler & eBenefits
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
* At least 5+ years of experience with HRMS versions 8.8 or higher.
Experience with 8.9/9.0 versions and upgrade projects will be considered a
* Experience in designing large modifications
* Strong experience with creating and executing TEST PLANS
* Good knowledge of PeopleSoft Query and/or SQL Plus tools
Washington, D. C.( Locals preferred)
PLEASE CONTACT [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at