NOTE:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to subscribe to this mailing list.If you no longer wish to receive this email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi :Hope you are doing good. Please review the below requirement & let me have your updated resume if you are comfortable. Please reply me ASAP as its an urgent requirement.* *Please reply to** [EMAIL PROTECTED] *Role:Unix/Web Administrator * *Location: New York ,NY* *Duration: 6 months* *Rate:$45/hr CTC*** * * *Job Description:* * Develops, organizes, manages, and supports web sites and web applications. This position is 75% hands-on technical work on web applications that reside on UNIX systems. The other 25% is project management. * Candidate should have experience with a variety of java web applications including development lifecycle, configuration management, deployment of new versions of web applications, implementation planning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and support. * Candidate will work within a 12 member web engineering team, which is a specialty of system administration, focused on supporting web applications. * Candidate must have the ability to self-manage time, constraints, in a rapidly changing technical environment. * **Essential Duties and Responsibilities:** *1. Along with the team, candidate accepts responsibility to help support approximately 60 production enterprise web applications. The responsibilities include: on-call support, troubleshooting, incident notification and resolution, problem management, and post-mortem root cause identification. 2. Interacts with and coordinates activities of cross-functional teams, including development, system administration, database administration, network engineering and production support staff. 3. Provides technical leadership to web application development teams. 4. Helps to develop and document standard operating procedures and best practices in our technical repository. 5. Has the ability to identify gaps and proactively improve system service level agreements. * **Technical Requirements of the position:** *1. Must be able to work 95% of the time on the UNIX / Linux command line. 2. Working knowledge of the following Protocols and Standards: HTTP, SSL, CGI, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, cookies. 3. Significant experience supporting the technical components used in enterprise internet applications. 4. Strong problem-solving and analysis skills are required. 5. Ability to analyze a problem at a system level and determine the root cause at a technical [detail] level. 6. Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly to solve technical problems. 7. Ability to interact with non-technical colleagues and communicate issues in layman's terms. 8. Ability to document procedures for use by other engineers. *Technologies used in this position:** **Required:** ** UNIX command line * Veritas foundation suite, clustered file systems * EMC server side SAN drivers ECC, Powerpath, * Apache web server 2.x * BEA Web Logic Application Server 8.x, 9.x * perl scripting * UNIX shell scripting * Solaris 2.8/2.9/10 * Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3/4/5 * SNMP for java application server monitoring * Mercury SiteScope * Nagios Sincerely, Swetha || Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext:302 || Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] || Website: www.vibhainc.com || Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Resumes" group. To post to this group, send email to Resumes@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Resumes -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---