Please don't remove the subject line
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 3+ months
We are looking for an experienced Oracle Supply Chain Manufacturing
Functional Consultant with expertise in ASCP - Advanced supply chain
planning and Demand Planning (ODP) and with excellent written and verbal
communication skills. Oracle Applications ASCP Functional Consultant must
have been through at least two full implementations. Oracle Manufacturing
Advanced Supply Chain Planning Functional individual must have knowledge of
Oracle Application modules - ENG, INV, COST, MRP, ASCP, ODP, OSFM, OPM, etc.
Experience upgrading/implementing Oracle Rel 12 is a plus.
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Functional Position Responsibilities:
- Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Functional Consultant will get
involved in all phases of Oracle ASCP & ODP 11i implementation -
Requirements Definition, Fit - Gap Analysis, Interface Data Mapping, Report
Mapping, Application Setup Configuration, System Testing, and End User
- Document financials processes and application configuration. Work with end
users to map Manufacturing standard processes to the business needs.
- Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Functional Consultant will be
responsible for gap analysis between the Oracle Manufacturing 11i Suite and
client business requirements. Develop technical specifications for
customizations, as needed
- Oracle Applications ASCP Functional Consultant will conduct and support
Conference Room Pilot (CRP) sessions. Prepare data and scripts, test the
application, document and resolve gaps, etc.
Oracle Supply Chain Planning Functional Position Requirements
- The Oracle Applications Functional Consultant must have 7 plus years hands
on experience implementing Oracle Manufacturing 11i suite
- The Oracle Functional consultant must have thorough knowledge of Oracle
11i Supply Chain Planning features
- Hands on experience with related Oracle Supply Chain modules (like ENG,
INV, COST, MRP, ASCP, ODP, OSFM, OPM, etc.)
- Experience with iStore is a plus..
- Perform configuration and setup work of Oracle Manufacturing 11i to
support new and existing functionality.
- Experience with Oracle Applications 11i Open Interfaces and standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- The Oracle Functional Consultant must have extensive experience writing
functional design specification documents
- The Oracle Supply Chain Functional individual will be required to develop
functional test cases, documentation, and test execution of Oracle ASCP
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
KNOCK THE "T" IN "CANT" YOU "CAN" R
P Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will
preserve trees on planet earth.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at