Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  9726463083
Dear Partners,
We have hot requirements In* CT*, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resume/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

**

*Embedded Engineer*

*Location: **CT***

*Duration: 4+months*

1) Fluent in C and C++

2). Embedded environment programming experience,

3). Working knowledge of VxWorks 5.5 and PowerPC tool chain,

4). Experience in creating/modifying BSP, knowledge of Marvell Discovery
series chips

5). Working knowledge of fixed point arithmetic, Familiarity with
either Sniff++
4.1 or Eclipse     development environment a plus,

7). Knowledge of Serena Version Management software a plus.8. Exposure to
electronic protective relays a plus.

Responsibilities: Assist in porting software for Entellisys LVS from
obsolete CPU to replacement CPU

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.smksoft.com

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.