Description    SAP MDM Configurator needed in major IS Retail project.
Must have global experience in Merchandising and POSDM.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 4-6 months
We are looking for a consultant that has done SAP FICO configuration for a
Large Retail Organization. They must have experience in Merchandising, POSDM
and XI. If you have a consultant that is a match.

Our Client is in need of an experienced SAP Lead resource in configuration.
Specifically retail and global experience in rollouts and implementations.
Strong MDM (Master Data Management) experience is crucial, this resource
will lead set up, must be a proven resource meaning they've led
implementations and rollouts in multiple places.
Client is in the midst of a major international rollout so this resource
will have strong knowledge of multiple company codes and initiatives within
MasterData... They will need to know, on the FICO side, setting up the
warehouse; will have expert knowledge of the design and configuration.
Must have experience in Merchandising, MM, SD, FICO, XI, and POSDM.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan Rao,
Entellects Corporation,
Fax: 847-577-9995