This is my direct-client opening for *Information Architect/Usability
Engineer - **Chantilly**, VA.* This is a 6+ month's contract position. The
Hourly rate is DOE. *Immediate start date.*

*POSITION DESCRIPTION*: The Information Architect/Usability Engineer is
responsible for the user experience as well as the layout and taxonomy of
information on our ecommerce Web sites. Your extensive knowledge of current
usability research, theories and methodologies coupled with your knowledge
of best practices in ecommerce will be a primary driver during the
redesign/enhancement of our websites.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following (other duties
may be assigned).

Plan and execute usability studies, competitive reviews and gap analysis,
focus groups, heuristic reviews, usability tests and surveys

Analyze web analytics, user paths, user feedback/surveys, and usability test
results to create and refine user interface requirements that represent
strategic site features and improvements.

Translate business requirements and user needs into effective and intuitive
user interfaces that meet business and user needs

Develop representations that communicate the layout, flow and organization
of the proposed redesign/enhancements for the web sites clearly (e.g.
conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction models, wireframes, detailed
process flows and specifications).

Create, implement and enforce the style guide and information architecture
for the websites

Establish and maintain industry best practices

Strong knowledge of usability methodologies/tools including user profiles,
user scenarios, navigation flow charts, organizational models, storyboards,
wireframes, mockups, feature lists, functional requirements and user
interface specifications

In-depth knowledge of user experience disciplines: human-computer
interaction, usability, user centric design processes and data analysis

Experience in conducting usability studies, polls/surveys and translating
the findings into actionable recommendations.

Thorough understanding of Web technologies, including but not limited to
HTML, Javascript, ASP.net and content management systems.

Strong knowledge of IA tools, including but not limited to MS Visio, MS
Project or equivalent applications

In-depth knowledge of the latest research, analysis and best practices
regarding online shopping behavior and website usability

*The candidate must have worked at the top 250 internet retailers, as ranked
in the Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide.*

BA/BS required. Advanced degree in interface design, information design,
interaction design, design planning, or human centered design preferred.

6+ years of industry experience as information architect, usability
engineer, interaction designer, experience designer or similar role

4+ years direct experience with ecommerce sites

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your
response. Thanks!***

Full Name:

Total IT exp:

Total Information Architect/Usability Engineer exp:

Have you worked any of the Top 250 internet retailers?

Specify here, which one?

Total exp with ecommerce sites:

Total usability methodologies/tools exp:

Total user experience disciplines exp:

Total user centric design processes exp:

Total usability studies exp:

Total research, analysis and best practices regarding online shopping
behavior exp:

Hourly Rate:

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Work status (US Citizen/GC/H1/TN):

*Thanks & Regards*………*?*

*Pramod Dubey*

* *

*BeyondTek IT - "Think Human. Think Technology. Think Beyond." *

*Phone (*:* *714-857-2010* Extn: *801

*Email ID ***:*   [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Yahoo IM: Pramod_Beyondtekit*

*Linkedin*: *http://www.linkedin.com/in/pramodjohnmark*

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail..
This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove"
in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you.