*Hi Friends,**

Hope you are doing great. . .

If you have the perfect match for the below requirement then please forward
me their most updated
resume with best rate and the contact information.

* * * *  For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to **
* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*   * * * **

*Title         :  **.Net Developers  At MAX $35/Hr*
*Location   :  **Talahassee, FL**
**Length      :  **6-12 Months*

*I will contact you if your candidate is shortlisted – Thank you for

*Description :*

*We are still trying to fill these positions.  We are looking for candidates
with a combination of skill sets.  First and foremost is** **C#.NET
development** but also having a strong **Oracle 10G database
development**background is favorable.

* ** **We still need a few more .Net resumes for the position in
Tallahassee. They do not have to have experience developing apps for PDA's,
just good .Net experience and very good communication skills.  The project
might start as early as Monday.  Our partner owns the project and they have
already started 7 Developers and need 12 more so I can get interviews

*-- **
Thanks & Regards,

Bani Farhan

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201 255 0319 ext 263 | Fax: 201 727 9296

Jobs & Resumes" group.