PeopleSoft FSCM and Taxware or vertex experience
Emeryville, CA
1 Year

INTERVIEW:       Will hire over the phone.

REQUIRED SKILLS: Excellent Comm. Skills and PeopleSoft FSCM.  Must have Taxware or Vertex experience in resume to qualify

Position: ESS Interface Analyst

Business transformation project, the Enterprise Strategy Solution, where the PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain applications will be used as the primary tool to affect that transformation. As a Interfaces Solution Lead, you will act as a thought partner to our business and technology teams in designing interfaces with our internal and external systems. You will collaborate with business and technology teams to capture the application integration requirements, perform fit-gap analysis and author the detailed functional designs by integrating detailed process, data and application integration components into a end-end interface solution. With your deep knowledge of best-practices integration patterns and PeopleSoft integration tools, you will also ensure alignment with our integration strategies.

Required Skills:
 At least 8 years of Experience with PeopleSoft FSCM 8.8/8.9 with experience specifically in AP.
Strong experience with Workflow and Taxware.
Experience implementing cross-application business processes and legacy system integrations with PS FSCM
Healthcare experience is preferred
Strong understanding of how the required functionality is supported by the PeopleSoft application and technology
Strong Knowledge of delivered PeopleSoft interfaces and common external interfaces
Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft integration and technology tools - Integration Broker, application messaging, component interface, process scheduler, application engine, workflow and PeopleCode.
AP workflow knowledge is a must.
Prefer prior experience with Taxware.
Strong knowledge of best practices integration patterns, tools and technologies, SOA, ESB and ETL
Knowledge of PeopleSoft EPM
Strong communication skills, written and oral

Responsibilities:
Collaborate with business and technology leads to capture as-is interface requirements and document requirements in requirements management tool
Conceptualize overall integration solution using context diagrams and rationalize list of interfaces by identifying commonalities across application systems and interface patterns
Standardize interfaces with respect to the new/enhanced business processes in PeopleSoft FSCM and propose process flows, sequencing of events and data transformations for the to-be interface design
Integrate process, people, data and technology components into functional designs leveraging best practices integration strategy and error recovery patterns
Proactively identify data issues and collaborate with technology lead to mitigate the risks by proposing data rationalization and clean up strategies
Facilitate Joint Application Design sessions with business and technology teams for cross-team alignment
Assure that the interface functional design meets overall business process requirements and technology standards by conducting solution design reviews
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your response would be greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Kristopher Irby
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736
Fax:703-991-5532
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.