Hi,

I am in need of a .NET Architect for one of our clients in Columbus, OH.
This is 6+ months project. Rate: $58/hr. Please send me only senior
candidates with strong technical and excellent communication skills. Local
candidates preferred.

Certifications in Microsoft Visual Basic, .Net and SQL Server.

Proficiency in a variety of programming languages, including  Microsoft
Visual Basic 6.0, and .Net development tools.

Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.

Extensive relational database and operating systems experience with all
Microsoft related products including SQL Server.

Thorough understanding of platforms such as Mainframes and Client/Servers.

Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including HTML.

Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality,
interface, problems, and/or usability issues.

Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with  members
of interdisciplinary teams.

Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.

Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new
technologies.

Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.

Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.

Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.

Highly self motivated and directed.

Keen attention to detail.

Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.

Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment.

Please send me resumes with contact details and expected rates.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Kalyan Srinivasan

Technology Software Inc