*DEAR PARTNERS,
Plz let me know if u have any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below....ASAP*

*Job Title :** Embedded Developer
Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : 6 Months
Rate        : Open*

*Job Description:*
  *After phone interview, In person interview must.

*
  *Credentials:*
 Bachelor of Science in Electrical\Software\Computer Engineering or Computer
Science with a minimum of 5 years experience in real-time embedded
microcontroller based applications. *Experience in automotive applications
is a plus.

*
 *Experience:*
 8, 16, or 32 bit Microprocessor Architectures
 RealTime-OS for *Cs, preferable following the OSEK Standard
 Development of low level drivers to interface to microprocessor peripherals
such as EEPROM, FLASH, CAN, Digital I/O, ADC, PWM, and XGATE
 Development of high level control strategies
 BDM Debuggers, In-Circuit Emulators, Simulators
 Programming in **C** and some assembly language. Modeling Development for
real-time embedded applications in Matlab is a plus
 Source (High Level) and assembly (Low Level) debugging
 Lab equipment such as oscilloscope, function generator, and logic analyzers

 Configuration Management Tools such as Clearcase
 CMM or SPICE and the software development process including the V Model
 Vehicle Communication Protocols such as CAN and J1850.*

* *Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the
requirements.*

*Plz respond with **RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO.** of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.*

*With regards,*
*Bharath Gopal*
*Technical Recruiter*
*Uni Resource Inc*