*Please forward resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* ASAP *
We have this new requirement for Senior Java Developer, Please let me know
if you can help me with this
Appreciate your quick response
*Location*: San Jose, CA
*Duration*: 6+ months
*Note – Please send High end candidates only who are proficient on
algorithms, prototyping, logical reasoning and coding.*
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software
applications. Segment and design system layers to support component and
layered application development, including user interface, business
functionality, and database access.
- Work with other engineers, managers, product managers, QA, and
operation teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with
respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability while
meeting realistic implementation schedules and adhering to development goals
- Estimate engineering efforts, plan implementations, and rollout system
- Independently design, code and test major features, as well as work
jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Share release management duties during feature rollouts and share
- Develop industry and product technical expertise.
- BS/BA in CS or related field.
- 6+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit
testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications in Windows or
Linux development environments.
- Project experience with Apache Tomcat or other J2EE application servers
like IBM WebSphere or BEA WebLogic.
- Must have experience developing high traffic customer-facing web
applications, that interact with a database.
- Must have expertise in object-oriented design methodology and
application development in Java.
- Must have working knowledge of HTTP, HTML, XML, Java, SQL, and working
with relational databases, with a preference for Oracle experience.
- Must have working knowledge of JSP or XSL or Velocity or Freemarker.
bash, csh, php, python, or perl.
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus in a high
velocity, high quality environment.
*Thanks & Regards
Aita Consulting Services*
*Ph:732 546 3856
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*www.aitacs.com* <http://www.aitacs.com/>* * <http://www.aitacs.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at