*Hello Partner,*

*Please send the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Below is the requirement please let me know if you have any consultant,*

SOA/Sr. Web Developer role open with our client, XXXX, in Philadelphia.  If
you have anyone local to Phila. Who can interview in person, has excellent
communication skills and all the tech skills, please let me know.  Thanks.

   - 7+ years of IT experience.
   - 4+ years of experience with systems architecture, SOA, middleware
   technologies, and enabling products.
   - Experience with designing and blueprinting SOA solutions.
   - Experience in building BPMS and workflow solutions/products preferred.
   - Hands on experience with the following technologies:  JMS, Webshpere,
   MQ Series, Hibernate, and Spring.
   - Knowledge of SOA trends, market analysis, and products and SOA
   standards, including XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and middleware.
   - Knowledge of SOA strategies, including ROI-based analysis around
   service prioritization and value capture.
   - Prior experience integrating with a rules engine, Fair Isaac would be a
   plus.
   - Ability to work equally well in software architect, designer, or
   implementer roles.
   - Produce UML and sequence diagrams for application integration,
   services, and processes.
   - Design XML schemas and canonical models for integration
   - Resolve architectural design issues during system implementation
   - Provide ESB based integration architecture design plans for major
   projects currently underway.
   - Create ESB technology deployment strategy and operations management
   strategy and plan, organizational model and change management plan.
   - Assist in defining SOA and BPMS strategy and governance.
   - Assist in defining BPMS and workflow integration solutions for upcoming
   workflow efforts.

Thanks & Regards,

*Prakash Tirmale

Lanco Global Systems, Inc (LGS)*
1 Independence Way, Suite # 210, Princeton, NJ 08540
Ph# 214-206-8914, efax: 678-868-2988, www.lgsglobal.com
AIM: dreamzkash

Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.